Why you MUST love being in daycare

It's interesting how many books and articles that I read about millionaires and successful individuals all talk about loving your job. It's very interesting because I've known of individals who stay on the job because "it pays the bills" and not because they love it. And strangely enough, these individuals are the ones that end up staying 10, 15 and even 20 years. And when I ask them what is it that they love about their jobs, their answers are "it pays the bills" or "i need to feed my family". Very seldom do I hear "because I absolutely love the job".

But looking back, these individuals are hardly successful. They stay at the job for many many years but by the time they retire, they become supervisors or at most a manager. To be at the top of the field, I do agree that loving your job is key. And how do you tell if you love your job. As Brian Tracy put it, if you were to strike a million dollars tomorrow, will you still stay at your job? And the litmus test to that questions is a yes. If a person loves his job, he will do it regardless of whether he is rich. He does it because he loves it and has a passion for that job. From a talk which I attended recently on entrepreneurship, the speaker who is a very successful entrepreneur himself said that to succeed as an entrepreneur, having passion is not enough. You need to have an obsessive passion!


______________________________________________________
For tips and info on daycare mgmt, visit http://www.setupadaycare.com/